Asda Leamington Spa complete
28/10/2016 – In October 2016 works completed at the Asda Leamington Spa store. The existing pay-on-exit fuel station was replaced with a new fuel station and shop in a new location at the far end of the car park while the existing station still traded.
The build involved installation of a six-pump forecourt with a pay at pump lane, jet wash and valet area. The kiosk was constructed as per Asda’s new design model.
Closing and decommissioning the old fuel station whilst completing the new build in tandem and dealing with the stores usual business, proved to be challenging. However, through detailed planning and hard work by the site team the programme of works was successfully implemented and completed as scheduled. Finally, the original store car park was reconfigured following the removal of the old station with overnight surfacing to suit the new changes.
- Fargo encounters multibillion-dollar class action lawsuit
- Memory approaches for College Students to-Use
- How To Properly
- Fascinating Research Paper Issues
- Scholarships with February 2015 deadlines
- How-to Utilize Writing As Abuse
- Draft a Fruitful Training for a Personal Classroom
- How to make an application for Scholarships