Children in Need 2016
18/11/2016 – In order to raise money for the 2016 Children in Need Appeal some of the office staff chose to come to work in fancy dress, whilst others decided to have a dress down day.
The prize for the best outfit went to Lee Horne for his Joker outfit complete with full face paint!
Claire, Caroline and Lucy organised and cooked bacon muffins for the team, which were greatly appreciated at mid-morning snack time.
A combined donation from all involved came to over £120 for Children in Need.
A great effort by everyone especially those who went all out with impressive fancy dress outfits!
- Fargo encounters multibillion-dollar class action lawsuit
- Memory approaches for College Students to-Use
- How To Properly
- Fascinating Research Paper Issues
- Scholarships with February 2015 deadlines
- How-to Utilize Writing As Abuse
- Draft a Fruitful Training for a Personal Classroom
- How to make an application for Scholarships