New BP in Stockport
07/11/16 – When we took possession of the site it comprised an old car workshop with asbestos roofed lock up garages with a tired PFS at the front of the site.
Altogether an unsightly conglomeration of buildings. Work commenced on 16th May to remove the asbestos from the buildings followed by the de-commissioning and removal of the existing fuel infrastructure.
The new sales building was a complex two storey structure with architectural features to blend in with the surrounding houses. The new large sales building was built in close proximity to neighbouring properties for which close cooperation and good neighbour relations were integral to the project’s success.
- Fargo encounters multibillion-dollar class action lawsuit
- Memory approaches for College Students to-Use
- How To Properly
- Fascinating Research Paper Issues
- Scholarships with February 2015 deadlines
- How-to Utilize Writing As Abuse
- Draft a Fruitful Training for a Personal Classroom
- How to make an application for Scholarships